Thursday, June 18, 2009

The first day of the rest of my life.

Hello. This is my first post, I'm still trying to figure out the controls on the dashboard of this thing. I can feel the power already and it's potential. This entire endeavor is about potential.

I am an independent studio artist adding to his potential by utilizing the "new" tools at our disposal, and this is one of them. With the internet, an artist can show his work to a multitude of people worldwide, so this is the first step to connect to that.



Working with galleries the past few years has been a joy, but it feels good to be more pro-active and independently "set up shop" online with my own gallery, connecting with customers and collectors directly. We are living in unconventional times, maybe it is the best time for artists to take a chance and try some new avenues at our disposal.



Nevertheless, I am planning to add links to these blog pages, cyber-gallery links, in order to sell my original artworks online. So, I'll be posting artwork to these pages with descriptions or stories relating to my own creative processes. I think I've said enough for now and look foward to our next post.